Welcome to Pakenham Lakeside Primary School
Pakenham Lakeside Primary School (PLPS) is committed to assisting our students develop into lifelong learners and become positive contributors to our community through:
- becoming effective communicators
- being numerate, literate and digitally aware
- accepting of difference and diversity
- becoming collaborative and creative learners
- being physically and mentally healthy.
Underpinning all school programs and activities are our school’s five core values of:
Our priority is to enhance self-discipline and to recognise and acknowledge positive attitudes and behaviours. We seek to promote an environment which maximises the opportunities for all students to strive for excellence, in both an academic and social sense.